Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Update On RickyLee

Well, I have less than one hour before work beckons it's call to another day of binding the Lord's books and magazines, which are shipped around the world in almost every language. The year 2007 is upon us and I have been anxiously awaiting the set-up of my home recording studio for my music. I hope to have it in action within the next week or so, perhaps days. I have spent many years (40+) entertaining the masses in nightclubs and private settings and now I feel the need for a new direction. I plan a focus on returning to the "Roots Of My Raising"
and to the music I grew up with and cut my "Musical Teeth" on. I plan on putting together a CD of tunes of the old west way of life and those pertaining to the state that I call home -Wyoming.
It will include some of the songs that I wrote and some that I grew up with that touched the lives of others along the way. I plan to focus on the "Cowboy Way" which will include old songs of the west and a little cowboy poetry here and there. I cut my teeth as a little boy with the Rocky Moutain Cowboy (Roy Barnes) and I plan on carrying on in his tradition. One of these days, soon, if you listen to the wind you may hear "Hello everybody, how do you do, this is Ricky
Lee, a coming to you!!" May the wind be at your back.......until then......adios!

No comments: