Friday, July 27, 2007

Chris and family take a trip to Canada

On July 21, we went to Quebec (yes, the french speaking province, what a rush that was!) to see an attraction there called Parc Safari. We had a ton of fun, all day long, in a park that is a zoo in a most non-traditional sense. In this zoo, the animals run more or less free, and the people drive through in their personal vehicles. I guess I don't have much more to say about it, except to say that I have an online slideshow of some of the pictures we took. Check it out!

http://www.parcsafari.shutterfly.com/action/slideshow?a=67b0de21b35096aaa427&auto=1&idx=-1&m=1&d=1185574500199

If anyone has any difficulty with this link, please let mom know, and mom, please let me know asap so I can fix it?

Chris and Family

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

new link... first one was a stupid mistake on my part, so please try this one instead...

http://www.parcsafari.shutterfly.com/action/slideshow?a=67b0de21b35096aaa427&auto=1&idx=-1&m=1&d=1185574500199

Rick & Karen Mittan said...

Actually the first one works just fine. The second does not. You were right on, Chris.
Also, this is great - thank you so much for sharing!